Answered By: Behnaz Perri
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2015     Views: 13

We place holds on student records when items are long overdue. If you return the item within ten days after a fines and fees notice is sent to you, and if applicable (in case of DVDs and reserve items), pay fines associated to the item, we clear your record. If you have lost the item, you'll be responsible for the replacement cost and processing fee. As soon as you pay for the lost item, your record will be cleared. Please note that if you don't respond to notices sent to you promptly, we replace the item and you will be responsible to pay all charges even if you still have the item. Contact the circulation desk at 860-773-1560 if you have additional questions.